PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix CityScape Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78

HX_Guy
Nov 22, 2008, 7:21 PM
You can see the demolition of the "basketball building" from this webcam...when it's pointed toward it anyway.

http://www.abc15.com/content/webcams/valleycam/default.aspx

AZ KID
Nov 22, 2008, 8:48 PM
The demo of the building is awesome to watch in person! Here are some pics from this morning...

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q190/asilman/downtown026.jpg?t=1227386700

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q190/asilman/downtown027.jpg?t=1227386816

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q190/asilman/downtown028.jpg?t=1227386846

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q190/asilman/downtown029.jpg?t=1227386874

Vicelord John
Nov 22, 2008, 10:43 PM
anybody know what the white thing is sticking out of the elevator core?

PHX31
Nov 22, 2008, 11:59 PM
I think that's probably the lower portion of the concrete pumping pipe that will now rise with the building.

gymratmanaz
Nov 23, 2008, 2:06 AM
Pumping pipe, that rises as the building does, for dispensing cement.

HX_Guy
Nov 24, 2008, 1:14 AM
Quite a bit of paving has already taken place and it looks like the ramp itself is about to the paved. I had imagined this whole think being a lot more complicated and taking much longer, but it was pretty straight forward and quick.

http://nitnelav.com/DowntownNov222008/1.jpg

One positive thing of the "basketball building" being gone is that it will expose the retail facing 2nd St in Colliers Center and sort of connect it to Cityscape.

http://nitnelav.com/DowntownNov222008/3.jpg

Luke Skyscraper
Nov 24, 2008, 3:05 PM
HX Guy,
It sure does look like the elevator core has stalled the last few weeks.. But perhaps it is while they were erecting the white boom to shoot the concrete? It will be good to see the core start rising again.......

HX_Guy
Nov 24, 2008, 6:16 PM
Central Ave is closing for a long long time...

CityScape Project

12/08/08 05:00 AM - 11/30/10 05:00 AM

Central Avenue Closure between Washington Street and Jefferson Street.

The closure is expected to last 12-18 months and will not only cause us to detour around the area but will also result in the closure of the two stops on Central in the affected area.

Luke Skyscraper
Nov 24, 2008, 6:52 PM
HX Guy,
What is the closure of Central for?

gymratmanaz
Nov 24, 2008, 7:06 PM
Connecting the underground parking for Cityscape. It is for connecting from the old Patriots park side to the Cityscape under construction side.

HX_Guy
Nov 24, 2008, 7:16 PM
No it won't. :)

The Patriot's Park garage will butt up against the Cityscape garage, but there will not be underground access between the two.

The reason they are closing and excavating Central is to extend the Cityscape parking garage to basically fit more cars.

gymratmanaz
Nov 24, 2008, 7:48 PM
OH, wow! I thought it was to connect them. Wow, that is a lot of work. Will they gain that many car parking spots to make it worth the time and money? I guess the answer to that is YEs or they wouldn't be doing it....but wow it sure doesn't see like they would gain many spaces.

HX_Guy
Nov 24, 2008, 11:35 PM
It does seem like an awful lot of work go get another 20' or so of parking garage, but I guess it must be worth it, especially with the kick-back from the City. I assume the work should move fairly quick, at least the excavating part, since it's not a very big area.

In other news, the "basketball building" is now gone. On the Chase Field webcam, you can see it go down in the time-lapse view. The core of the office tower is now clearly visible. This will be a nice way to keep an eye on the project as it rises.

http://instacam.com/showcam.asp?id=PHBOB&size=L

BA744PHX
Nov 25, 2008, 3:16 AM
So I hope this isnt bad news I'm finding but it doesn't seem that Kimpton has any information about the Hotel Palomar for Phoenix anymore... has the hotel pulled out??????????

HX_Guy
Nov 25, 2008, 4:32 AM
Where did they have information listed before? I've never seen anything on Kimpton's site about Cityscape, only about Phoenix being a future development area, which is still on their site.

BA744PHX
Nov 25, 2008, 4:49 AM
I thought I seen it on previously a few times. Either way why don't they have it as coming soon instead of target market? They seem to have every city to be under target market which doesnt make PHX stand out that much.

mgmAZCO
Nov 26, 2008, 12:46 AM
Maybe this was answered a while back, but does anyone know what they are going to do with the old canopy structure from Patriot's Square Park? I never thought it was completely horrible, and it would make a great shade structure elsewhere.

HX_Guy
Nov 26, 2008, 1:02 AM
The canopy is gone and I have no idea if it was saved or just dumped.

Other tidbits...

The Cityscape presentation video seems to have been updated a little. Didn't catch too much new info but there was a new animation of the towers going up which shows the position of the tower cranes, so I guess we can stop wondering about that. A PDF on the site that lists "Business Points" also shows the 200k sq ft of retail, 600k of office, 165 condos, 250 room Kimpton...but no apartments as previously rumored.
Feature tenants are also listed as "Featured Tenants: A.J.’s Fine Foods Hotel Palomar Squire, Sanders & Dempsey L.L.P."...guess no more Wachovia, and where is PF Changs?

The Sam Fox concept previously announced will be a destination steak and chop house restaurant.
The Urban Outfitters will be on 10,000 sq ft on 2 levels and open in 2010.

http://nitnelav.com/CraneRend1.jpg

http://nitnelav.com/CraneRender2.jpg

HooverDam
Nov 26, 2008, 2:28 AM
Maybe this was answered a while back, but does anyone know what they are going to do with the old canopy structure from Patriot's Square Park? I never thought it was completely horrible, and it would make a great shade structure elsewhere.

I believe it just became trash, when they tore it down they certainly didn't do it delicately. The shade structure was cool looking and quite functional, it was the rest of the park that was awful. I wish it could've been saved and used for the Phoenix Public market, but instead they'll just be getting what it sounds like amounts to tin parking shade structures.

gymratmanaz
Nov 26, 2008, 2:30 AM
What is the link to the cityscape presentation?

Hysonk
Nov 26, 2008, 6:33 PM
Here's the video:

http://www.downtownphxrising.org/about_information.asp

HX_Guy
Nov 26, 2008, 6:45 PM
You'll notice they also edited out "Wachovia" from the video. They still do say a major financial institution will be part of the office tower, but they used to show the tower with Wachovia's logo and actually mention the bank.

PHX NATIVE 929
Nov 26, 2008, 9:54 PM
PF Chang's is out. Sam Fox indeed has a new concept to take Changs space. RED is pleased with leasing activity. Leases are signed on 300,000 SF of the 600,000 SF office tower, with only one tenant being a downtown re-lo. LOIs out on a significant chunk of the remainder square footage. Kimpton is still on board for an 8-floor, 4-star hotel... to be determined what rises above the hotel. Residential will get first shot, but they'll have to see how the sales go. More office space is not out of the question there. That tower is to come on line 1st Quarter 2011. Also, I believe American Apparel is finalizing a deal in the retail component.

HX_Guy
Nov 26, 2008, 10:17 PM
Where did you get your info? Chang's is officially out? That is a pretty big loss to the project, no?

HooverDam
Nov 27, 2008, 12:16 AM
Where did you get your info? Chang's is officially out? That is a pretty big loss to the project, no?

Well not really, since the Fox concept will apparently be replacing that space if PHX NATIVE 929's info is correct. Though PF Changs would've been a hit w/ suburbanites going to games and conventioneers, maybe this other restaurant will be too.

gymratmanaz
Nov 27, 2008, 12:56 AM
As long as there is a great restaurant there. I am not picky.

HX_Guy
Nov 27, 2008, 12:57 AM
Except that RED had plans to include both the PF Changs and the steakhouse, as seen in the renderings. It's not simply replacing one with another, it's that they lost a pretty significant tenant. Sam Fox will take the spot that Chang's was going in, because it's a better location right on the street corner, but that leaves the previous planned space empty (at least for now).

http://nitnelav.com/DavisCityscapeBig2.jpg

AZ KID
Nov 27, 2008, 2:50 AM
On Reds website there isnt any mention of P.F. Changs anymore either.

HX_Guy
Nov 27, 2008, 3:12 AM
Where on their site are you looking? I still see it on the tenant list, but not in the description of the project.

AZ KID
Nov 27, 2008, 3:17 AM
Your right... i just saw it in the description. But I do seem to remember them mentioning P.F. in the description but i could be wrong.

HX_Guy
Nov 30, 2008, 11:00 PM
Couple things...

The "basketball building" is about 1/2 way demolished...

http://nitnelav.com/Buildingdemolished.jpg

And then according to RED, Wachovia and PF Changs are both still on board. They are currently working on an opening timeline with the restaurant.

AZ KID
Dec 1, 2008, 12:27 AM
Thats great news HX Guy! It will be great to have both Changs and the Sam Fox thing.

Hysonk
Dec 1, 2008, 6:35 PM
You mean Phx Native 929 got his facts wrong....again? How is that possible?

Vicelord John
Dec 1, 2008, 6:52 PM
Sam Fox is taking a HUGE gamble if he really is coming to the city. I went to True Food and it was busy, but for a FOXRC, it was dead. I hate to imagine the deadness of a location in the city.

Luke Skyscraper
Dec 1, 2008, 6:58 PM
I was looking again at the image posted by HX Guy (from the RED website) on the previous page. It shows the second tower only several stories shorter than the (Wachovia) tower. For that to be realistic, they would have to start construction on the second tower right away.
Does anyone have recent information as to when the second tower will start construction? I have heard "spring", but that is kind of vague......

Vicelord John
Dec 1, 2008, 6:59 PM
I was looking again at the image posted by HX Guy (from the RED website) on the previous page. It shows the second tower only several stories shorter than the (Wachovia) tower. For that to be realistic, they would have to start construction on the second tower right away.

huh?

In order for towers to be similar heights, they have to start construction at the same time?

Luke Skyscraper
Dec 1, 2008, 7:48 PM
Vicelord John
The image shows the Wachovia tower about half way up (13-14 stories) and the second tower several stories below it.
I am not refering to the finished product, merely the image showing the 2 towers under construction simultaneously- and the second tower being right behind the first one as far as progress.
For that to occur, they would have to start construction on the second tower right about now (wishful thinking).

Vicelord John
Dec 1, 2008, 7:49 PM
I know what you meant, but I have to give you a hard time because of your sentence structure.

Luke Skyscraper
Dec 1, 2008, 7:52 PM
Thanks, Professor! :jester:

PHX NATIVE 929
Dec 1, 2008, 8:39 PM
You mean Phx Native 929 got his facts wrong....again? How is that possible?

I'm a retail broker. Have been for a long, long time. I assure you that my source was as good as it gets. Impeccable. Now, could things change with PF Changs? Sure. Could different stories be given to different people? Of course. Shoot, I hope PF Changs stays! However, I'm told otherwise.

HX_Guy
Dec 1, 2008, 10:43 PM
I believe what PHX NATIVE is reporting...I was just posting what I had been told, who's right? I guess we'll see when things finally open but of course I hope Chang's still opens.

Vicelord John
Dec 1, 2008, 11:13 PM
I believe what PHX NATIVE is reporting...I was just posting what I had been told, who's right? I guess we'll see when things finally open but of course I hope Chang's still opens.

Based on current economic factors, market forces, and PF Chang's current financial state, I'd have to go with 929 on this one.

It is no secret that PF Chang's is not doing as well as they would like to, have closed a number of stores recently, and probably won't be excited to open a sure-fired low traffic store with a pending depression.

I know that won't be popular around here, but it is time we start facing the truth; we are damn lucky that construction on what we have downtown hasn't stalled.

LAFINDOG
Dec 2, 2008, 3:52 AM
Nobody should get too excited about the 2nd Tower at this time. The current economic coditions will not allow for a condo tower and the word is the project is in complete redesign. They are looking at all options including having nothing above the hotel to offices above the hotel. I would imagine the 2nd tower will not get started before 2010.
Remember, when they built Collier Center, there were suppose to be 3 oofice towers and and high-rise hotel. We are still waiting and it's been 8 years. There is still empty retail there never occupied.
Wish for the best but be realistic. They (developers) seem to never deliver all that is promised.......

AZ KID
Dec 2, 2008, 4:36 AM
I just love when people that are brand new to the forum come on and pretend like they know everything. All I ask is if your not known on this forum state your source. thx

KEVINphx
Dec 2, 2008, 5:25 PM
I just love when people that are brand new to the forum come on and pretend like they know everything. All I ask is if your not known on this forum state your source. thx

What the person stated above you is simply common sense, you do not need sources to come to such a conclusion.

I would be more interested in sources if he were claiming the condo portion was a sure thing!

Vicelord John
Dec 2, 2008, 6:22 PM

:koko:

HX_Guy
Dec 2, 2008, 7:03 PM
Phase III?

Permit# CUT-T490718 Issue Date Expires 12/2/10
Permit Description APSW405533 PH III
Project 06-5309 CITYSCAPE

Description/Scope of Work: UTILITY TRENCHING IN ROW

DESCRIPTION OF WORK:PER APPROVED EAS APS PLANS

PERMIT FEES ARE CALCULATED ON LF OF TRENCH IN PUBLIC RIGHT OF WAY.
UNMETERED WATER FEES ARE CALCULATED ON TOTAL LF OF TRENCH.

TOTAL TRENCH FOOTAGE:1863

TOTAL FOOTAGE IN ROW:1863

EAS PERMIT REFERENCE:APS 0811281
APS JOB#W405533

LAFINDOG
Dec 2, 2008, 8:37 PM
AZ Kid
I understand where you are coming from. While I am new to posting, I have been reading this forum for some time. I can't reveal my sources. I will confess to working as a professional in the construction/development field. If I came completely clean, it could jepordize my career.
All that being said, I am amazed that so many of you are in tune to what is happening and enjoy reading your posts. Most have great insights into what is REALLY going on. I just felt the need to weigh-in, maybe that was a mistake. I will try to keep my comments to the mundane and continue to read with intrest.

plinko
Dec 2, 2008, 8:48 PM
Phase III?

I wouldn't get too excited. It's just utility work. APS probably divided it into 'phases' simply so that they didn't have to close huge sections of roadway for long periods of time.

HX_Guy
Dec 2, 2008, 8:52 PM
Don't be discouraged to post whatever may be relevant to what is going on. Good or bad, I think we all want to know where the projects in Phoenix are headed.

Going back and re-reading what you said, it does sound like the hotel is a sure thing, correct? It's just not certain what will be built above it at the moment, right? The 2010 timeline sounds out there though which is discouraging.
Do you have any info on if they will start to build the parking garage portion in the spring as I had previously heard?

gymratmanaz
Dec 2, 2008, 9:10 PM
LAFINDOG keep em coming. Real information is always welcome!!!!!!

AZ KID
Dec 2, 2008, 11:58 PM
haha as i look back at what i said it was a little crazy... Sorry i just hate to hear all the negative opinions about cityscape. The worst thing is, all of the people that feel that way are probably right. Thanks Lafindog for your info and opinions. welcome to the forum.

PhxPavilion
Dec 3, 2008, 12:14 AM
Sorry i just hate to hear all the negative opinions about cityscape.

Hate it or not, these are the facts.

AZ KID
Dec 3, 2008, 12:27 AM
I really wish i could say your wrong but you are not. This downturn is definitely real. I just hope that it doesnt kill cityscape like it has to so many other projects.

LAFINDOG
Dec 3, 2008, 2:50 AM
The hotel is real....but the project needs to have a more vertical element (other than 14 stories of hotel) to pencil out. I'm not rying to be negative.....hell, I have a stake in it. But so often these things are not what is portrayed in the press. If things keep up the way they are and this downturn continues, I think this whole project is in trouble....stay tuned..
and thanks for the fine words of encouragement...I thought I pissed off the whole world....again

ljbuild
Dec 3, 2008, 4:49 PM
The Cityscape presentation video seems to have been updated a little. Didn't catch too much new info but there was a new animation of the towers going up which shows the position of the tower cranes, so I guess we can stop wondering about that. A PDF on the site that lists "Business Points" also shows the 200k sq ft of retail, 600k of office, 165 condos, 250 room Kimpton...but no apartments as previously rumored.
Feature tenants are also listed as "Featured Tenants: A.J.’s Fine Foods Hotel Palomar Squire, Sanders & Dempsey L.L.P."...guess no more Wachovia, and where is PF Changs?

The Sam Fox concept previously announced will be a destination steak and chop house restaurant.

Its too bad that they (THE HOTEL & Wachovia) are not ACTUALLY being built at the

same time like PROJECT CITY CENTER is in Las Vegas. Oh and by the way I

had went to the site recently and asked one of the project managers about

the height of the hotel, and he had said it was going to be between 36 & 40

stories. With that being said the height of the hotel IS STILL A MYSTERY!

:sly: :sly: :sly:

renone
Dec 3, 2008, 7:02 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3213/3079836003_0aaf91deae_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3206/3079835951_c77e73eb19_o.jpg

Lots of work on the demo of the basketball building today.

combusean
Dec 3, 2008, 7:25 PM

Its too bad that they (THE HOTEL & Wachovia) are not ACTUALLY being built at the

same time like PROJECT CITY CENTER is in Las Vegas. Oh and by the way I

had went to the site recently and asked one of the project managers about

the height of the hotel, and he had said it was going to be between 36 & 40

stories. With that being said the height of the hotel IS STILL A MYSTERY!

:sly: :sly: :sly:

What are you trying to accomplish by
1) posting stuff we already know
2) ... down to the same screengrab that HX already grabbed and is hosting
and
3) putting out yet another pointless unsubstantiated rumor?

HX_Guy
Dec 3, 2008, 7:25 PM
Great photo renone.

HooverDam
Dec 3, 2008, 7:45 PM
and

Lets be nice here Sean, he only had one word in his entire post in bold font! I didn't even realize it was LJBuild at first!

Vicelord John
Dec 3, 2008, 9:01 PM
and

You know, everytime you or someone else quotes him, I have to read his garbage.

New rule, no more quoting LJbuild!:yuck:

nbrindley
Dec 6, 2008, 6:57 PM
and

I'm pretty sure he was just trying to quote the previous post and add his comments.

gymratmanaz
Dec 6, 2008, 8:40 PM
Talked to one of the guys on site. He said the building would be 28 stories. PSP comes down late January. ... who knows if he knows...but that's the word form the street.

Luke Skyscraper
Dec 6, 2008, 8:49 PM
28 stories for the Wachovia building, or for the second hotel/condo building?
If is the Wachovia building, then they have changed it yet again.

gymratmanaz
Dec 7, 2008, 12:05 AM
He was talking about the one going up now. 28 stories.

Luke Skyscraper
Dec 7, 2008, 5:45 AM
Thats great! It seemed like it had been pared down to about 25 stories. Thanks for the news
1:tup:

plinko
Dec 7, 2008, 7:58 AM
^Somebody needs to go down to City Hall and look at the permit set. Joe Bob construction worker probably is counting basement levels or something.

Urban Rising seems to be the only one who's actually seen the drawings and the tower is NOT 28 floors according to him.

BTW, does anybody know who the architect of the office tower is? I know Davis is working on the residential tower (if it ever goes anywhere).

secotes
Dec 7, 2008, 4:38 PM
Callison is the architect firm. The building is 27 stories.

Vicelord John
Dec 7, 2008, 5:12 PM
the building is 85.6 stories and my source is the most reliable in the world he is the same guy in dubai that built the burj al dubai.

gymratmanaz
Dec 7, 2008, 7:02 PM
So does 27 stories put it above the buildings across the street?

AZ KID
Dec 7, 2008, 7:35 PM
Yes it will. Directly across the street to the north is the Phelps Dodge building. It is 20 stories and 289 feet. The Cityscape office building could easily be 75 feet taller than the Phelps building.

PhxPavilion
Dec 8, 2008, 6:13 AM
It will be about as tall as the BofA building at Collier Center.

gymratmanaz
Dec 8, 2008, 3:30 PM
I thought Collier was only 22 stories

Luke Skyscraper
Dec 8, 2008, 3:43 PM
Emporis lists the BOA building as 23 stories and 360 feet. The structure on the roof adds some additional height.

Hysonk
Dec 8, 2008, 4:48 PM
Oh, for f*ck sake!

PHX31
Dec 8, 2008, 5:15 PM
the building is 85.6 stories and my source is the most reliable in the world he is the same guy in dubai that built the burj al dubai.

thanks john, good investigative work!:tup:

HX_Guy
Dec 8, 2008, 7:56 PM
Looks like they closed off Central Ave starting today, and it will be closed for 18 months.

http://www.coppersquare.com/construction/295/

Edit: Phoenix's website says it will be closed for 8 months, not 18...so obviously someone has an error.

PhxPavilion
Dec 9, 2008, 7:24 AM
They closed off Washington tonight as well as they have started demolishing the rest of the old JC Penny's building. I have pics and video but have no way of getting them off my phone....

Looks like it will be nothing but rubble by tomorrow or the next day. They were having issues with the claw that was tearing apart the upper fin of the building and just before I left one of the pressure hoses exploded on it. That entire building is steel reinforced concrete, very well built.

AZ KID
Dec 9, 2008, 10:18 PM
if you have picture messaging on your phone send it to your email and go from there....

PhxPavilion
Dec 10, 2008, 8:07 AM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p82/nr01/120808_233800.jpg

I don't have text messaging or data plans so that's all I'm posting, I refuse to pay those greedy phone companies for anything beyond basic phone service.

glynnjamin
Dec 10, 2008, 2:43 PM
Do you also refuse to buy a data cable or a card reader for your phone? Because really, why even have a picture phone if you can't get the pix off of it.

Don B.
Dec 10, 2008, 5:28 PM
^ Do you post under the same name over at the azcentral.com forums? Because I saw a post by someone with the same name and figured that was probably you. :)

--don

glynnjamin
Dec 11, 2008, 1:31 AM
^Yup, same one. Don't hold me too accountable to the things I say on AZCentral. What I say to kindergartners vs what I say to adults are two different things...and if you've read AZCentral forums, you know which group is which.

PhxPavilion
Dec 11, 2008, 7:25 AM
Do you also refuse to buy a data cable or a card reader for your phone? Because really, why even have a picture phone if you can't get the pix off of it.

Every phone has a camera nowadays, my phone doesn't have a memory card (I use the built in memory) and no I don't have a cable because the phone company has locked out the ability to download anything from the phone unless it's from the memory card (which I don't have).

glynnjamin
Dec 11, 2008, 6:51 PM
Every phone has a camera nowadays, my phone doesn't have a memory card (I use the built in memory) and no I don't have a cable because the phone company has locked out the ability to download anything from the phone unless it's from the memory card (which I don't have).

What kinda phone you got the Phx? I'll bet you that BitPim can get it off of there. Does your phone have bluetooth? Don't all phones have that too? You can pair your phone with a sony PS3 and pull the photos off...or if you have a bluetooth dongle (god i hate that word) you can sync it with your computer and dump the photos. I've never met a phone I can't unlock.

Hysonk
Dec 11, 2008, 10:10 PM
Those who CAN post photos...please do.
For those who CANNOT...privately message those who do so they can tell you.

Moving on....

Vicelord John
Dec 11, 2008, 10:13 PM
uh oh, sargent matt d the thread police is here. RUN!

glynnjamin
Dec 11, 2008, 10:20 PM
OMG I'm sure no one has ever run into the problem of not being able to get photos off their phone. Oh Matt, you're so wise and all-knowing. Some of us down here just need a little help and wisdom. Collectively we can solve most problems....with your help, we can solve none. You should run for office.

Vicelord John
Dec 11, 2008, 10:24 PM
The D in Matt D stands for douche I bet.

HX_Guy
Dec 11, 2008, 11:54 PM
2nd story is half done...the core is rising again and they wasted no time tearing up Central.

http://nitnelav.com/DTDec112008/cs1.jpg
http://nitnelav.com/DTDec112008/cs2.jpg
http://nitnelav.com/DTDec112008/cs3.jpg
http://nitnelav.com/DTDec112008/cs4.jpg

Hysonk
Dec 12, 2008, 12:09 AM
OMG I'm sure no one has ever run into the problem of not being able to get photos off their phone. Oh Matt, you're so wise and all-knowing. Some of us down here just need a little help and wisdom. Collectively we can solve most problems....with your help, we can solve none. You should run for office.

Run for office...LOL...hell no. Vicelord John's mom say's no way.

PhxPavilion
Dec 12, 2008, 12:26 AM
What kinda phone you got the Phx? I'll bet you that BitPim can get it off of there. Does your phone have bluetooth? Don't all phones have that too? You can pair your phone with a sony PS3 and pull the photos off...or if you have a bluetooth dongle (god i hate that word) you can sync it with your computer and dump the photos. I've never met a phone I can't unlock.

It's an LG AX830. The PS3 and phone don't find each other (must be incompatible). I don't have bluetooth on my PC and Bitpim would work but again I don't have the cable.

Thanks for the update HX.

Vicelord John
Dec 12, 2008, 12:27 AM
dude if you're going to make mom jokes at least make funny ones.

Hysonk
Dec 12, 2008, 5:07 PM
dude if you're going to make mom jokes at least make funny ones.

Wow, a Concierge, an instigator and a critic. Mmm...

gymratmanaz
Dec 12, 2008, 6:16 PM
Jack of all trades, Master of none?

HX_Guy
Dec 16, 2008, 3:00 AM
Found some info on people associated with the second phase (condo tower) of Cityscape. Wonder if we can get one of them to crack and give up some info. :D

DAVIS Team
Luis Peris, Project Architect
Richard Drinkwater, Designer
Joe Worrall, Project Manager

General Contractor
Core Construction

gymratmanaz
Dec 16, 2008, 3:38 AM
You mean like stalk them?

Vicelord, get on it!!!

Vicelord John
Dec 16, 2008, 6:22 AM
I'm not stalkin' anyone.

Badger and confront, maybe.

gymratmanaz
Dec 16, 2008, 2:29 PM
Go with your strength I always say. :)

Urban Rising
Dec 16, 2008, 3:27 PM
I understood Hunt Construction to be the GC for the second tower. I have never heard Core Construction have their name anywhere near this project.

In addition if you look at Core's website they don't exactly have the history/portfolio of projects shown that would indicate (In my opinion) that they would be the guy.

Not to mention, Hunt losing the project would be huge news in the industry an I have heard nothing of the sort.

I would assume the project is still Hunt's. They certainly have the capability.