HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 10, 2015, 3:42 PM
Acajack's Avatar
Acajack Acajack is offline
Gros Méchant Loup
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SSP Graveyard
Posts: 72,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by lio45 View Post
Over the years I have never let my girlfriends know that I frequent this site. They all know, or have known, me as a smart person and I wouldn't want them to think I'm retarded.

Also wouldn't want them to be like "wow, if you have THIS much free time to waste, then you can do XYZ more for me/us".
That's also true for me, although my wife sort of has an idea I go on here.
__________________
Gone... but never forgotten.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:54 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.