HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Feb 9, 2015, 2:25 PM
lio45 lio45 is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Quebec
Posts: 44,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
Christ this thread is Chaddish.
To be fair, he didn't do much this time but I still find that a totally disproportionate amount of the arguments in the Canada section have their source in Calgarians being "rubbed the wrong way" by remarks that should've been harmless (IMO).

I personally don't mind the discussion (I would avoid it otherwise) because it's a discussion forum after all, and if all you want to see is pictures, you can easily skip the text and scroll down and see only pictures.

Plus it was generally impressively civil this time. I think I saw only one insult overall and I can easily shrug these off.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:51 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.