I'm not the biggest fan of the look of the project either but I can only applaud the concept behind it. This building, whose structure is made out of wood, is basically made up of 560 s.f. modules which can be configured in 40 different floor plans, according to the needs of the clients. It is thus possible for the promoter to personnalize the units from a loft to a 6 1/2 while keeping the prices very affordable, thus encouraging families to live downtown. I mean, 248 400$ + taxes for a 1327 s.f. 5 1/2 is very, very affordable, even for Quebec City!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrAnKs
|
This part of town is rapidly changing. Just across the street, another gas station recently closed and soil decontamination is set to begin this summer. A proposal by a serious developper as already been unveiled:
The site:
The proposal (bad graphism on this one!):
http://www.quebecurbain.qc.ca/2015/10/29...utres-projets-pour-densifier-saint-roch/