HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 14, 2015, 5:53 AM
thegx thegx is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acey View Post
You miss this part?



But more logically, what about that list seems awry?
No, but if I were to pretend to be an expert, I'd leave the last two points out. I'm sure those are the ten most profitable routes, but to pretend to know the exact order is quite humorous. The internet is full of armchair aviation experts.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:15 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.