HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 20, 2014, 9:36 PM
UrbanSky UrbanSky is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG918 View Post
Ah can't believe I forgot about the Oxford, and I work across the street! There has definitely been a lack of hotel rooms in Lodo but that is changing.
You're so right, Lodo has had a deficit when it comes to hotel rooms. I've gotta believe the former Market Street Station is prime for hotel development...fingers crossed for a W.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:35 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.