HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 17, 2025, 9:18 PM
AZ71 AZ71 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Tucson
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaRealtor2021 View Post
Yes plz! How do they want more retail when we can’t keep open the few along congress now?!? We need more people down there thus apartments to help these businesses!!! Who do we email? Will you also do it? We need to blow this up like that stupid comedy club!! I’m soooooooo upset I can throw up here at work! I knew this lame “developer” was gonna pull this 🞵🞵🞵🞵
I've already emailed the entire RN board of directors and Jan Lesher, Pima County Administrator. I see someone has already posted something on Twitter.
I have a connection to Pat Parris at KVOA. I'll see if I can get him involved. But doubtful he'll have time to do any kind of story before a meeting tomorrow if he's even interested.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:09 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.