HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 15, 2025, 8:10 PM
ZonaRealtor2021 ZonaRealtor2021 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 110
I’ve been away

So I wanted to reply to a few of you my apologies for just getting back to you all.
AZ71: yes it’s way to difficult to post on here call me a simpleton lol I really appreciate the folks who figured it out!

Tloc: thanks for the updates I live in the area and man it’s a mess with all the construction on both ends and not to mention this I10 reconstruction project it’s on my last nerve already but it will be worth it at the end.
It’s crazy to see the amount of construction and projects going on here in the south side of town. From historical reasons and politics this side of town has always largely been over looked. Now it’s going to be the center for entertainment, sports, restaurants, and family gatherings.

AndrewSaturn: So I did catch the RN meeting yesterday and the old HiFi space will be called block A sports bar by Mr.Kruger ( yuck) I think he is just awful as a restaurateur but nevertheless he got the space. So he wants huge multiple LED walls throughout the space more Vegas style sports book vibe.
The renderings are not final they look good it will be an “upscale” sports bar like mentioned in the Daily Star but we all know it’s DT Tucson. He will offer late night food service until midnight and wants to include the Tucson Roadrunners and the sugar skulls in the concept for local sports.

Major news Fletcher mentioned Obie group will be going forward with the project and will be presenting at this months board meeting so we finally find out what all this time led too. He did mentioned they are still doing the retail, hotel, and residential component's. I hope that gives us at least 12 to 15 stories


Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewsaturn View Post
Yes, there has been no new major announcements honestly... I think we are all patiently waiting to see what is happening with 75 E Broadway. That one is suspiciously taking a long time even to produce conceptual designs, so I am not so optimistic right now.

Last edited by ZonaRealtor2021; Oct 15, 2025 at 10:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:33 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.