HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Politics


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 6, 2025, 4:15 AM
Alex Mackinnon's Avatar
Alex Mackinnon Alex Mackinnon is offline
Can I has a tunnel?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: East Van
Posts: 2,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migrant_Coconut View Post
Much as I'd like to trash ABC, I remember the lineup for the 2022 election being just as long.

The really weird part is how voting for two councillors has just as much turnout as the actual mayoral race.
It depends where. 2022 had no wait for me.

The last by-election barely anyone turned up.

This time it was an hour for me. My wife took 2.5 hrs.
__________________
"It's ok, I'm an engineer!" -Famous last words
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Politics
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:47 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.