Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndogger
Suburbia's full of — with his stories. Alberta law requires that condo corps have their financial statements audited every year and that the statements be provided to all unit holders. There's no way everyone in a complex is not going to notice $300K to $400K missing. If you can't take a bit of time to look over the financials you're likely not going to do any better managing your own finances. Probably worse because you'll have no one to point out what you're missing and/or doing wrong.
|
I was going to say.... I mean really $400,000 was just sitting around and was forgotten about, when it could have been in a higher interest account? I should check all my low interest accounts, maybe there's a million bucks kicking around.
Joking aside, that's a large amount of money for nobody to have paid attention to. Maybe Suburbia got his facts wrong?