HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 25, 2017, 2:55 AM
KevD's Avatar
KevD KevD is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmonton (Hometown: Kelowna)
Posts: 110
I see a lot of the facade is vertical cedar planks. A very unique look for a building this scale and I like it, just curious about how well that cedar will age after years of weather. Overall, I give it a B+ on design and concept. Would have liked to see more residential units over hotel rooms and an even more unique design. But still an improvement over the original design.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:07 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.