Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberjet
It's possible of course. I don't think Pallister will get anything done besides cuts. Just my opinion.
On HealthCare redundancies, whatever you want to call it. The system worked extremely well for my family last week. Saved a life when the emergency system worked as it was supposed to. They actually skipped emergency and went straight to the OR. Parameds were talking to the doc's in the ambulance, all that —. NDP must've done something right.
|
First off, fantastic news that all is well
However, and I don't want to sound insensitive to your situation by accident, but that above is doctors and professionals doing their job. I wouldn't give the NDP any credit compared to the years of schooling and experience from front line professionals involved in your situation.
The inefficiencies are clearer in non-emergencies, however. When it's an emergency, it's go, go go, save the that life!
But I gotta be clear, don't let my cynicism for the system take away from the good news that your family is doing well and taken good care of! That's what matters most!