Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris2k7
Walked by J22 yesterday. Although there's nothing you can do about the massing, it's not quite as bad as that picture would make it out to be. Still dark and grey though. In person it kinda looks like a giant kitchen appliance. I think I dislike the podium which reeks of a mid-eighties office block moreso than the tower component.
|
So, what part is "not quite as bad as that picture would make it out to be"?
Because the way you described it makes it out to be as bad as the picture, if not worse..
__________________
"Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. Carl Spackler, 1980
|