HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 18, 2015, 7:02 PM
H.E.Pennypacker's Avatar
H.E.Pennypacker H.E.Pennypacker is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkarsk View Post
So the Flames are putting in 20% for something they will own 100% of. If I am wrong, someone please explain this to me.
I believe it will actually be a City asset, from what I heard ... So the City would still own the land
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:30 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.