HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Mar 26, 2015, 11:44 PM
Bigtime's Avatar
Bigtime Bigtime is offline
Very tall. Such Scrape.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 17,727
So is it pretty much a given that AC44 loves using the new runway even in the early morning when it arrives?

I was on todays flight and sure enough that's where we landed, I did note that no reverse thrust was used. Flight arrived early at 0635.

On another aviation related note, I know it could be tricky with our cost structures up in Canada but I would LOVE for Hawaiian to start flying here. Took them from LAX to Maui and it was a treat. Incredibly friendly crew, lots of updates from the flight deck (informing us of all they were doing to minimize turbulence), nice seat back entertainment systems (although unlike AC you do have to pay for movies and tv shows, there was Hawaiian stuff free though), and the best part? A COMPLIMENTARY MEAL IN ECONOMY. Blew me away.

I happened to disembark the same time as the pilots and told them they should start flying to Canada, the FO was game. He said it would be great.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:13 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.