HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Feb 25, 2015, 5:55 AM
Treesplease Treesplease is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 990
Quote:
Originally Posted by jigglysquishy View Post
Doesn't surprise me. Gardens on Rose and Centre Square are effectively done. The Lakeshore project is too far south. Capital Point is dead. The Namerind project is focused on low-income housing. There is no new high-rise residential project for downtown. It's only a matter of time before someone takes a stab at it.
They are done but I just checked Centre Square and 16 units out of 71 are still unsold if their website is up to date. There hasn't been many units sold there in the last year or two. I don't know about GoR but I'm guessing sales are slower there unless they are dropping prices.

I would be surprised if another developer dipped their toes in the water at this time unless it is an entirely different model. Smaller cheaper condos aimed at first time buyers and singles that don't want to or can't afford to fork out $400k- $500k. Even then it would be risky.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:16 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.