HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 21, 2015, 12:31 AM
airhero airhero is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 968
I went parking garage hopping in Salt Lake yesterday with some crazy friends and snapped some pics. My phone isn't a great pic taker but I guess it's decent.


Interesting angle of OC Tanner and Alta Club (from Social Hall Parking Garage):

Temple Square:


South Temple:


East Salt Lake (try to avoid looking at the sea of parking):

I noticed these signs in Salt Lake for the first time. I saw them everywhere, which was encouraging:


Carl's Jr. site from Walker Center parking garage:


Carl's Jr. site from new Boyer parking garage:

And last but not least, the progress on the Cowboy Partners development on 200 East, looking east:
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:36 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.