HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 15, 2015, 4:32 AM
niwell's Avatar
niwell niwell is online now
sick transit, gloria
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Roncesvalles, Toronto
Posts: 11,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadillaccc View Post
Ohhh, I see. Okay, well regardless of any of this, by suburban I clearly meant anything not contiguously connected to the skyline core.
Haha no I get it - that's why I said my original comment was nit-picky and irrelevant! Your definitions of the skyline for both cities made sense. I'm just really into when certain areas were built.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:07 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.