HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jan 23, 2015, 9:01 PM
Arts Arts is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arts View Post
...I also think her visit and the press it has gotten is going to promote visitors to Winnipeg from a vast segment of the US population.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
I doubt it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suburbia View Post
...I noticed in the article that Hillary spent some time at the 2013 grad dress, one of the museum's prized artifacts.
If it worked on Hillary Clinton I suspect it will catch the attention of tens of millions, of which a few are bound to put the CHMR on their itinerary should they be travelling in the region. I stand by my earlier assertion that this particular item and what it stands for will attract American tourists.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:30 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.