1. Toronto: Absolutely massive, with some beautiful towers like Scotia Plaza. I wish it was wider along the harbourfront though.
1. Vancouver: In my opinion Vancouver has the densest skyline, meaning least amount of space in between towers. I love the width of it too. I do wish that it was taller and that we had a few more signature towers though that stood out better. Undeniable bias.
3. Calgary: Huge towers, and awesome density. The Bow and EAP are beautiful. I wish it had more residential.
4. Edmonton: Decent density from some angles, and good width. Manulife is gorgeous. Obviously needs more height and towers in general, but it's on its way.
5. Montreal: Good amount of towers and great height. However, most of the towers are unappealing to me, especially 1000 de la Gauchetière for some reason I don't understand myself. Something about it just throws the rest of the skyline off for me. Also, there are just a few very tall towers that stand out among the rest, making it look very gappy. I do like Tour de la Bourse and the CIBC building however.
Really having a hard time ranking the rest in order, but I do appreciate lots of the others.