Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity
Uh huh. Anything else?
When I responded to your arguments with facts and figures I didn't expect you to have some emotional outpouring of unprovable, anecdotal nonsense. Next time, please try to make an argument. Nobody is interested in this sort of thing. Getting lost in Osborne Village? Where? Safeway or Shoppers Drug Mart? If your clients are getting lost somewhere on a half-block stretch, that may explain why they're clients of yours. Did they get lost on the way to the bank or the tanning salon?
And the MTS centre is just a corporate welfare scheme at the expense of everybody else. Tell me more about its place in society.
|
Yeah whatever, you are rude, ignorant & you are more than lacking subtlety.. facts and figures? I guess you can not count for example.. for your Info, Osborne Village is a half dozen blocks long .So this uneducated comment tells me more about you than I care to know. clients of mine? You have no idea who they are and why they see me. bullies like you are tiresome. My clients and I have more sophistication in our toes than in your entire body and if you have a soul?
Here's a fact and figure of yours "Nobody is coming to do things downtown. Nobody? Really? nobody in English means Zero last I checked!
So, lacking mathematic skills and culture!
There are fabulous places to shop in Osborne Village (as in many areas near and in downtown) for both new items such as clothing, accessories as well as for the home and vintage items as well as antiques etc. Interesting architecture and parks and homes nearby..
I guess no Boston Pizza there for you to appreciate?
Your attitude is quite twisted and dismissive. I guess brewskies for you.