Quote:
Originally Posted by G.S MTL
a miniture Calgary ? its Miniature lol.... really? LOL  I don't agree at all!
|
What can I tell ya? From that angle it gives off that vibe to me. It looks very office centric and lacks the domes, spires and other historic elements in the foreground of shots looking across vieux Montreal, and lacks the sea of highrise and midrise residential buildings seen in views from the mountain. In fact it doesn't show any lowrise cityscape at all which is typical of Calgary shots but not shots of Montreal. It looks like a big office core like Calgary, but one smaller than Calgary which makes sense as Calgary has larger office buildings and more large office buildings.
But I do admit it was a bit of a flame bait as I obviously I've been around here long enough to know it would elicit a reaction and for that I am deeply ashamed. Well not really but I promise not to do it again for awhile.