Quote:
Originally Posted by utenation
Wow.. This is off the deep end. LOL..
1. First off, you aren't the board police.. I won't begin to tell you or anyone what they can or can't post.. I will voice my opinion and I don't need you telling me what I can or can't post.
2. I never attacked LDS people. Just because your comprehension level is on par with a 1st grader, that's not my problem. I clearly said, The LDS Church crosses the line when it comes to separation of church and state.. Is this really even a question? I've heard many rational LDS folks say the same thing.
I don't like it and it directly impacts free market growth and development in Utah. I also said I appreciate some of the things the LDS church has done to enhance our community and development.. I also said, it doesn't matter if it's LDS or another religion, I feel it's wrong.. So your tirade about me bashing the LDS religion and it's people is pure ignorance. Let me spell it out for you since you cant comprehend. I don't think ANY religion should be involved in government as much as the LDS church is in Utah.. Since, I live here and it directly impacts me, I will talk about it.
3. The rest of your post is just ignorant, assumptive babble.. Maybe you should actually read what I posted next time and take the issue for what it is.
|
My post was not off the deep end Utenation. I will defend my religion when someone begins trying to say 🞵🞵🞵🞵 about it like the way you did here!!! I do get a better understanding Utenation from this post and I do appreciate it. But, there are boundaries to discussion. And, when you say "Things like this make me want to puke.. Anyone who thinks the church is some innocent off to the side organization, needs to wake up" or personal insults like what you posted above, you can't deny that won't stir the pot in this forum!! So, don't try to play innocent here. Did I use personal insults in my comments back to you?!!! Nope. Anyways, I don't want to cause any more contention on here. I get your position, and understand where your coming from. So, let's move on, please.