Quote:
Originally Posted by Festivus
I meant for the general public. We here are aware of the changes, but most people out there still envision the initial awesome renderings of the retractable roof, and then the bowl with the glass-type roof.
I think the groups involved massively oversold this project. I have realistic expectations, but I think they exaggerated initially what we were getting.
|
If a person has concern about the look of the project they would have been following it. And will know the changes. If they have not been following then its on them to be dissapointed. As the developers / City of Regina have released the information that we currently share and look at now.
If you aren't engaged you won't know, and if you wanted to know you would have been engaged.
It is like anything, if you don't keep looking things will change and then expectations are altered. As with anything. Being conscientious helps a lot.