Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrifice333
I thought they exhausted the world supply of vintage Singer sewing machines and thus had decided to halt growth and close up shop? 
|
Most of my wardrobe comes from AllSaints, so I'd be delighted if they opened here. However, at the same time I'm afraid it'll become the new ubiquitous look and everyone will be wearing it (isn't this always the case with new chains opening?).
Seattle isn't so far to go to shop there....
Other stores I think are missing:
-COS
-&Other Stories
-Uniqlo
I'd also like to see H&M be more like the European stores where the Divided, L.O.G.G., and suiting sections are fairly small and the store is more focused on the trendy, of-the-moment pieces. I feel like I always find great things when I'm at H&M in Europe but here it's a dud if you don't want a suit or you're not 12.