HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Dec 21, 2013, 7:25 AM
S-Man S-Man is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,639
Trying to recollect the exact phrasing (I was executing a difficult lane change).

Was along the lines of 'Transit funding (from PC plan) would benefit more than Toronto...after all, Ottawa is planning their expansion of LRT soon)....

Best I can do. With this in mind, has Ottawa asked the province or feds for money yet officially? You can't dedicate transit cash unless its asked for, right? (Yes, I know Toronto is the anomaly).

Anyhoo, it could be lip service, but there are plenty of voters to woo inside the greenbelt (all Lib MPP ridings) with the possibility of transit cash. I know Kathleen isn't bothering looking outside Toronto's greenbelt (redbelt?) for votes.

But, as with all things political, it could just be empty lip service with no future reality to back it up.

Like being told everyone's hydro bills will only go up one percent a year.

You know, that kind of 🞵🞵🞵🞵.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.