Posted Nov 12, 2013, 10:28 PM
|
 |
Community Guy
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 69,137
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelebes
The more and more I see plans for Rossdale, the more I am discouraged. There is no commitment to develop there. The only way that that place ever develops, especially the parts where it is now merely gravel parking lots, is by a vanity project. With all the connections it supposedly has, it has nothing that actually acts as a connection. The prior incarnation, when it was a pretty bustling neighbourhood, relied heavily on river traffic which has long since disappeared.
|
This is the infrastructure improvements that will then be used to help facilitate the sale of City owned land and development of both private and public lands as per the West Rossdale Plan...
__________________
"The destructive effects of automobiles are much less a cause than a symptom of our incompetence at city building" - Jane Jacobs 1961ish
Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers
|