HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 3, 2013, 2:19 AM
Merewether's Avatar
Merewether Merewether is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: 8410*
Posts: 201
South Temple

I think a month or two ago someone asked for shots of South Temple. There has been a photo from Temple Square Station eastwards. Today I happened to be on South Temple with my iPad when sun was still in the north.

This has always been one of my favorite downtown vistas. I like the building wall fronting the green spaces of greater Temple Square.(Our equivalent of Central Park West or Lake Shore Drive?)


photo by duckbay, on Flickr



photo (2) by duckbay, on Flickr
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.