Quote:
Originally Posted by LO 044
Why do people continually go on and on about which carrier offers which flights. Who cares, at least we have the flights. Be happy. If KLM flew YEG-AMS would anyone be mad about it? I doubt it. When Mexicana flew YEG-MEX did anyone complain that AC or WS didn't fly the route? Nope.
Hilman same old story from you. Take out AC and place WS in any of your AC bashing quotes as WestJet doesn't do anything different than AC does except at a smaller scale because they are overall a smaller carrier at this point. If you look at some of the traveller reviews online, WS quality is going down so stop with your same old arguments. I guess when you fly to Amsterdam, make sure you book directly through KLM so WS doesn't get any of your money to connect through Calgary, Vancouver or Toronto.
|
Same old story from you too, always gotta stand up for AC. How was their last quarter by the way? Oh ya, they lost a ton of money and have almost $4 billion in debt. Shouldn't be too long until they come running for another public handout, meanwhile WJ has had 30+ quarters in a row of profitability. But don't let facts get in your way
At least WJ offers us some routes that actually leave the country with 10+ international routes among numerous Canadian routes that AC can't seem to provide. Yes AC, I want to fly through Vancouver to get to Kelowna
For the record, I am not just a WJ fan but a fan of any company that supports YEG and gives us non stop routes that a thriving city of 1.2+ million people deserve (so I guess I'm a fan of everyone but AC lol).