Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith P.
Typical of far too many people. The constant attacks and belittling of Ford by the left in the media and online since day one has been nothing short of shameful. He won a resounding majority. I suspect if he runs again the same will occur.
|
He may have won a majority but has acted like an 🞵🞵🞵 the whole time. The rules apply to everyone, there is a reason there is conflict of interest laws. He willingly broke them (and I suspect knew he broke them) because he seems to think he's above everything...and got caught. His support has totally tanked in recent years because there was no gravy train and he's been unsuccessful at the budget and getting things he wanted passed. Ford Nation has been falling apart (one of his right hand councillors called it quits on the executive committee because of the winds changing for Ford's support). Regardless of the outcome of his court appeals, I doubt he'll have as much support as last time. But since this is a stadium discussion thread, I'll focus back on stadiums...
Go stadium!