HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 13, 2012, 5:06 AM
chrisallard5454's Avatar
chrisallard5454 chrisallard5454 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 2,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexrae View Post
I usually keep a sharp eye on Google maps, but I just noticed that they have that approx 45 degree bird eye view on downtown Winnipeg.

Google Maps link

CMHR looks like it does now though. Although the new police HQ looks like it did a month or so ago
Looking at our downtown and then the others that are offered via 45 degrees, I really don't understand why Winnipeg has so much parking. Not just lots, but also parkade's well. Really how do we need more parking space than any other downtown in North America?
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:03 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.