HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted May 25, 2012, 7:56 AM
chrisallard5454's Avatar
chrisallard5454 chrisallard5454 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 2,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
wut?
Many were hoping for a much more inspiring facade. I however am still in awe every time I bike passed it on my way to work. At first I was disappointed because all I had to gauge the facade was pictures, but then I saw it in person, was mesmerized. Its scale alone is enough to take ones breath away, at least that is what I believe. But to someone who is a lead design architect, certain flaws in the design may be much more apparent and render the building less attractive.

Lets wait and see what it looks like when it is completely lit up at night, I feel it will be a little different then.
__________________
2017 Tryout for DEL 2 Kassel Huskies
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:17 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.