Quote:
Originally Posted by dansk
You do realize that Air Canada is actually one of the most respected airlines in North America? Sure they don't service Edmonton how you would like, but let me tell you that they have worked with United on the routes we have to the states...without air canada United would not have entered our market like they did in 2002.
While we all respect your passion for Edmonton and the International Airport, your rants and name calling discredit your insights.
|
Point taken...I lost complete confidance for them both on personal experiences and on behalf of Edmonton's delima with them. I don't expect our city to become their hub, but they have a duty to serve Edmonton with more than what they have given us. This airline is not a public enterprise, but it is a government financed airline. I have lost an incredible amount of monetary investment due to them, and their attitude towards me has been 'too bad.'
Just hearing their name leaves a sour taste in my mouth. That said, should they reassessed their commitment to our city, with better service, Im willing to lighten my attitude towards them- monetary lost and all...Major Canadian cities in our country require air service for the factor of economics and international presentation. First image is everything in accordance to human nature. When one degraded me, such as this company, it is pretty hard to look at them with any sense of civility. Last time I have flown with them was 2002. Eversince then, I have taken the liberty of selecting West Jet first and foremost; followed by American Airlines in North America. Internationally, I have of options.