HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 22, 2011, 9:47 PM
jw6969 jw6969 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 241
Drove out to pink road and Highway 1 this weekend. I thought they had diverted money on the project to the pinkie road interchange. All I saw was some new night time lighting and some new merge lanes. I also noticed that they where not widening Pinkie road, they just building a new road one field over from it. Do you think they will one day connect Gordon road to Pinkie road.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:14 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.