HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Arts, Culture, Dining, Recreation & Entertainment


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 30, 2010, 12:53 AM
MonctonRad's Avatar
MonctonRad MonctonRad is online now
Wildcats Rule!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moncton NB
Posts: 41,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick16 View Post
I appreciate your diplomacy, but aren't people going to be surrounded by swarms of mosquitoes and maybe worse way out there in Exhibition Park? (there is no sarcasm intended - this was the first thing that popped into my head).
I agree completely Fenwick. I never understood why they built Exhibition Park where they did. Things that pop into my mind in trying to describe this location include adjectives such as "lonely, remote, desolate, isolated and barren".

The Exhibition Park site might be cheap but I don't think that's what you want when you're thinking of a regional stadium.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Arts, Culture, Dining, Recreation & Entertainment
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:33 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.