Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYSTHELIMIT
I believe this is to indicate when the legislature is in session (I could be wrong though)
|
Not that I know of.
At one time, the Golden Boy's torch was lit to indicate this, but since he was put back up there, there is no longer a light bulb in his torch (they had to seal this up as water was getting inside of him and caused inside rusting because of it).
Now, the Golden Boy is constantly illuminated at night by flood lights that are around the top of the dome.
So.. the flashing light...
My guess: there was some sort of séance, or a Masonic ritualistic 🞵🞵🞵🞵 happening up there (I wouldn't put it past the perverted bourgeoisie in Manitoba, who probably thought it'd be fun to combine Stanley Kubrick's
Eyes Wide Shut with the Free Press'
Hermetic Code) . In fact, I believe there was a new moon that night.
I made a point of looking at the Legislature from my balcony a few times last night... either the flashing wasn't happening, or I had the wrong angle on it.