HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #34  
Old Posted Sep 16, 2026, 3:22 PM
J.OT13's Avatar
J.OT13 J.OT13 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 29,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by harls View Post
I took the train from the airport yesterday home for the first time. I don't think I would rely on transit to GET to the airport, though.

I must have hit all the transfers at the right time. One minute wait at the airport. 12 mins at South Keys. One minute at Bayview. If I had hustled a bit more, I could have caught my bus to the Plateau at Wellington and Lyon and arrived about 20 mins sooner.
How long did it take you to get Downtown, and how long total?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.