HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #33  
Old Posted Sep 16, 2026, 2:19 PM
harls's Avatar
harls harls is online now
Mooderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Aylmer, Québec
Posts: 21,432
I took the train from the airport yesterday home for the first time. I don't think I would rely on transit to GET to the airport, though.

I must have hit all the transfers at the right time. One minute wait at the airport. 12 mins at South Keys. One minute at Bayview. If I had hustled a bit more, I could have caught my bus to the Plateau at Wellington and Lyon and arrived about 20 mins sooner.

Last edited by harls; Sep 16, 2026 at 2:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:51 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.