HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #22  
Old Posted Aug 24, 2026, 7:43 AM
biguc's Avatar
biguc biguc is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: pinkoland
Posts: 11,905
Exiting cars slowing down share a lane with entering cars speeding up. I guess you could eliminate it by having exit lanes pass under entering leafs, but then you have to make extra bridges for each leaf, and main bridge wider, and probably the entire thing bigger. At a certain point you may as well make a stack.

I'm not sure I see much of a case for cloverleafs. If you have two free-flowing highways intersecting, build a stack. If you have a non-free-flowing road (a la St Mary's) intersecting with a highway, just make a diamond.
__________________
no
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:42 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.