Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrath618
The Lansdale/Doylestown Line is sitting at around 60% ridership recovery for FY 2025 (July 2024-July 2025). The Paoli/Thorndale is sitting around 52% in the same period. This puts them at about the same ridership (they keep jockying back and forth, some months one is higher and some months the other). I'd say that most of the Paoli/Thorndale's commuters were higher up on the totem pole than those on other lines, and have been able to retain WFH days while others are now 4 or 5 days in the office. Lansdale/Doylestown is along communities where a lot of younger professionals are moving, but are maybe earlier in their careers and are coming into the office more days a week. This is my speculation.
The Airport Line, on the other hand, is at 160% 2019 ridership.
|
The airline line at 160% from pre-covid is interesting. I wonder if it's a combination of 30 minute headways or just more passengers using the line in general. I would think more frequency is good