HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Politics


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 4, 2026, 12:41 AM
LeftCoaster's Avatar
LeftCoaster LeftCoaster is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toroncouver
Posts: 13,164
I think you might be the only person I've heard not excited about this. It's pretty universally liked from what I can see.

Personally I'm ecstatic to not have to drive home from work at 430 in the pitch dark next winter.

Hope California pulls their heads out of their asses and approves this soon too so we aren't out of step for too long.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Politics
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:13 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.