HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 1, 2026, 1:03 PM
The mayor The mayor is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by gecho111 View Post
All the photos I took today with the drone are also out of focus. Fully zoomed out they aren't horrible, but it would make the onboard digital zoom useless. I'll see if this time they can send me a new drone before I send the current one back (they said no, but I can exchange the entire bundle at Visions which I should have just done the first time and not waste that week and a half of nice weather back at the start of January).

On second thought maybe they aren't that blurred, at the second zoom level on flickr they still look pretty good. I should at least wait for a sunny day to see if better light helps. I'm probably zooming in too far and the more you look for the more you find.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/reginaconstruction/

Doing some erosion control at the rail bridge. Still working on the foundation for the large apartment building in Skyview.

How many units is the sky view apartments ?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.