HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 12, 2026, 11:37 PM
Malcsta's Avatar
Malcsta Malcsta is offline
Incurable optimist
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 279
Call me crazy but here's how I'd rank sandwiches that I've tried..

1. Jersey Mikes
2. Firehouse Subs
3. Hoagie Boyz / Primos
4. Jimmy Johns
5. Subway

Jersey Mikes I only tried once but it really blew my socks off.

Jimmy Johns was a huge let down, simply because it was so hyped up. Won't be going back there. I usually just get Firehouse subs.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:55 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.