HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 2, 2025, 11:54 PM
Hockey Hockey is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberjet View Post
In general on a lot of these projects we've been waiting to hear about. Nothing has come out publicly. But I would think there's motion in the background.

For example, the latest PTH 1 east twinning in the Whiteshell. Engagement phase 2b was done and we saw the boards and proposed routes. But nothing has been posted to the project information website. Which is odd. But for the other stuff, like Fermor Symington overpass, there must be stuff going on in the background.
Can I add PTH101 to that list. I have lost track where that is at, it’s been awhile since there was an update, unless I missed something from MTI.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:09 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.