HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Sep 14, 2025, 3:04 PM
Monctoncore Monctoncore is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusb View Post
A new face of NIMBY in Charlottetown. A person who is from Kentville, N.S. I'm just leaving this one here!

CBC News PEI

Off to IRAC we go! FFS

So I’m all for this development going forward.. but I do see her and others views. My ex’s sister lives in the building, her view of the water is now going to be very obstructed because of this building. As will most who have apartments facing that side. To be honest, I have met this woman, she doesn’t fully fit NIMBY status.. in this project yes because it’s technically going in their backyard. The development should go forward, but I can see why someone who is losing part of their view would be annoyed.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:23 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.