HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


View Poll Results: Who has the more positive vision for Canada's future?
Mark Carney's Liberals 176 73.95%
Pierre Poilievre's Conservatives 62 26.05%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 21, 2025, 1:40 PM
Truenorth00 Truenorth00 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 29,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartguard View Post
I have heard the stories about my Son's Afghanistan experiences so quell the Islamophobia garbage.
It's unfortunate that your opinion of 1.8 billion Muslims has been formed by your son's way experiences. That's like forming an opinion of the world's 1.4B Catholics from counterinsurgency stories in Ireland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartguard View Post
Ask yourself this. Would the Gaza carnage, I refuse to call it a genocide, be over in half an hour if the Hostages and remains were returned to Israel?
Sympathetic as I am to the Israelis, I'm actually not sure that Netanyahu would stop. War is keeping him out of prison.

That said, when it comes to this election, both front runners have close to the same policy on the conflict,. And I do like that both have identified the key source of instability in the Middle East: Iran.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:12 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.