HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


View Poll Results: Who has the more positive vision for Canada's future?
Mark Carney's Liberals 176 73.95%
Pierre Poilievre's Conservatives 62 26.05%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Apr 18, 2025, 4:27 PM
Taeolas Taeolas is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Fredericton
Posts: 5,104
On another board, I'm hearing some people say they're seeing long lines at their local advance polls, mainly because the advance polls have fewer stations then demand warrants; either Elections Canada underestimated turnout, or they're having trouble getting volunteers to man them over the holiday weekend.

I haven't gone by my local advance poll yet so I don't know how things are here.

I also wonder how many advance polls are at churches like my local one is. This is one of the biggest church weekends of the year, so the sites will be a lot busier than normal on Sunday I'm sure. And I wonder how many people figure they'll go vote after services too.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:01 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.