HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 3, 2025, 2:24 PM
OldDartmouthMark OldDartmouthMark is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith P. View Post
Aaaaaannnnd, despite vows to the contrary just a day or two ago, he's baaaaack!!!




{long-winded contribution to the debate snipped}



Another vow... I guess it's true how some cats can't change their stripes...
Sorry to disappoint, but there were no vows involved, just statements of how I was feeling about it in the moment. If you don’t like what I write, don’t read it.

Your bluster seems odd, coming from the king of long-winded opinionated rants. Since you regularly feel entitled to post in such a way, then there’s no place in the wide world of sports where your opinion and criticism of me will ever be taken even the slightest bit seriously. Don’t waste your time, as I’m sure there’s a bike lane somewhere for you to rant about that will give you a more satisfying reaction than mine… You’re a hoot, Keith!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:56 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.