HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Dec 20, 2024, 4:31 PM
WarrenC12's Avatar
WarrenC12 WarrenC12 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East OV!
Posts: 24,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innsertnamehere View Post
Social Security is killing the US far more than OAS is killing Canada. Which is saying something.

The US desperately needs Social Security reform, but it's political suicide to touch it.
I'm not too familiar with the SS system, other than I've heard what you're saying before. Is it paying big money to people who already have big incomes (like OAS) or is it a lifeline for those who'd be homeless otherwise?

Overall I think the US has more of a revenue problem than a spending problem. Although I'm sure the military could take a few cuts.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:09 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.