HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Dec 19, 2024, 3:31 PM
Build.It Build.It is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 1,394
And yet all the legacy broadcasters predicted Harris would win, while many of the online media correctly predicted that Trump would win.

Any form of media needs to be taken with a grain of salt - the onus is on the viewer to form their own opinion, and decide who they trust.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_the_press

I personally use legacy media for the dry live updates of the facts only - however I do not pay much attention to their analysis of the facts as I've found it to be unreliable.

Conversely I find that online media's analysis of known facts tends to be more accurate, however they do a poorer job of unveiling new facts.

So basically the winning recipe (for me at least):

Legacy - finds the facts
Online - analyzes the facts

Last edited by Build.It; Dec 19, 2024 at 3:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:11 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.